The Camel Project needs community involvement and support to help our children and young adults eliminate bullying by using the Stop Bullying - I Care! program. Get Involved Today!!
"This is not a "them" problem, this is an "us" problem. "They' cannot solve the bullying epidemic, 'we' together can!" says Pam Gockley, executive director of The Camel Project. "And since adults are not doing too well in solving the bullying problem, we have hope youths will!" That's why the Stop Bullying - I Care initiative was designed to empower youth to eliminate bullying.
We need your help. Here's a few suggestions:
- Volunteering to be an ambassador to student leaders in the programs in your schools.
- Connect us to school administrators, principals and teachers. Contact them today and ask them to bring the Stop Bullying - I Care! program to their school.
- Share our postings with your social media sphere of influence.
- Host a Townhall and invite your community, friends, family, groups, youth, church members, community leaders, teachers and PTA members.
- Take the surveys, Youth or Workplace, and encourage others to as well.
- Donate money. You can use the convenient Donate button on the right.
- Tape a video and sent to us saying "Your Name, I support Stop Bullying - I Care".
- Contact your elected officials (federal, state and local) in your area. Demand funding for prevention programs in and after-school programs.
Studies by StopBulling.gov, part of U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, have shown groups, such as lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender or questioning (LGBTQ) youth, youth with disabilities, and socially isolated youth—may be at an increased risk of being bullied.
To learn more, please call us at (717) 964-7086 or send us a message now using the contact form, below. All donations and other support goes to toward funding of the Stop Bullying - I Care! program.
(All fields are required. We respect your privacy. We will not share your information with any third-party.)