Pamela S Gockley
“It starts with you, but it’s not about you!” – Reputation Factor® Philosophy
In 1996, Pamela S. Gockley co-founded a small technology company in rural Pennsylvania. Grumpy Graphics’ main focus was graphic design and website development. Be being deeply immersed in technology over the years, Pam was able to spot industry trends in not only business but consumer buying behaviors. Her expertise in technology and consumer behaviors proved to be a winning combination. She began focusing on transitioning businesses in Customer Service, Sales, and Marketing, teaching her trademarked Reputation Factor™ strategy.
By 2009, after the world economic crash, the company’s mission was to transition businesses from a traditional business-centric branding strategy to a modern, customer-centric, reputation-based strategy.
In her third book, Not All Camels are in the Desert, she shares her story of how she broke negative cycles that started early in her life. She survived depression, an undiagnosed learning disability, drug abuse, bullying, and quitting school in 9th grade.
Leveraging the Reputation strategy, she founded The Camel Project. Because of her personal experience starting at age 12, Pam is taking a stand and creating a movement called, "Stop Bullying – I Care”. Bullying has affected millions of people all over the world, oftentimes forcing an ill-prepared student or adult to cope with frustration, dysfunction, isolation, drug abuse, and depression. This ignored segment of our society, without support, festers into anger, causing outbursts of violence or suicide, or both.
The Camel Project’s mission is to not only raise awareness but to provide a toolbox of essential skills Pam needed but did not have, as a student. The skills are for anyone who has experienced bullying, in school, in the workforce, or at home because thoughts and prayers are no longer enough.
Are you ready to support the movement? Bring Pam in to inspire, educate and encourage your group or school.
- Reading Area Community College, A.A., Business Management
- Kutztown University, B.A., Political Science
- The Reputation Factor™: Repositioning to Succeed,
- The Art of Running Red Lights: Business Innovation with Reputation
- Not All Camels Are In The Desert: An amazing personal story of a life turned around.
- A Blaze of Kindness: Slinky and Laptop's Backyard Adventure
- Best 50 Outstanding Business Women in Pennsylvania
- Entrepreneurial Achievement Award from KU SBD
- LV Business’ 25 Women of Influence
- Woman of M2M, through the Connected World Magazine
Member: International Bullying Prevention Association
Certifications and Training:
- Certificate - Recognizing and Reporting Child Abuse: Mandated and Permissive Reporting in Pennsylvania
- Certified CBT Practitioner, The Academy of Modern Applied Psychology
- Certified in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, The Academy of Modern Applied Psychology
- Certified Counselling Practitioner, The Academy of Modern Applied Psychology
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: Bullying Prevention
- Certificate in Non-Profit Management, Drexel University
Cognitive Behavior Institute, LLC, Center for Education
- Anxiety Series Part 1, 2 & 3: Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Traumatic Stress in Youth: Helping Our COVID-19 Kids
- Pennsylvania Child Abuse:
Certification ID: ZF6KSSPUBV
- Federal Bureau of Investigation Criminal History: